Do you like helping people and want a job where you can make a positive impact?
Come to Titan Security Group, one of the fastest-growing privately-held security services providers in the Chicagoland area. We’re small enough that you won’t feel like a “number” like at Allied Universal or Securitas, but big enough that we can provide security at iconic locations like Willis Tower and Millennium Park. Visit us at https://titan-security.com/careers/ to learn more!
We are hiring for Unarmed Security Officers to work all shifts at buildings in the northern suburbs of Chicago.
We are offering a $250.00 sign-on bonus for this position after 6 months of employment.
Responsibilities of Security Officers include, but are not limited to:
• Provide excellent Customer Service to all parties encountered while on duty, including assisting with directions and general business information
• Control access for patrons, visitors or vendors as required
• Monitor security guard cameras and conduct patrols to guard against theft and maintain a safe environment
• Maintain clear, accurate logs pertaining to people or property including packages
• Respond to incidents, including emergencies at the property, and record data on incidents for building and Titan Security management
• Other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications of Security Officers:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Able to acquire and maintain a valid Illinois Permanent Employee Registration Card (PERC), including state accredited training requirements.
• Able to pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
• Able to read, write, speak, and understand English
• Able to meet physical essential functions of the job, which can include lifting 50+ lbs, completing foot patrols, walking up and down stairs, working in inclement weather
Preferred Qualifications of Security Officers:
• 1 year experience as a security officer or in a customer service, retail, hotel or restaurant position.
• Bi-lingual considered a plus.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
Pay and Benefits for Security Officers:
• $16.00 / hour based on experience
• $250 sign-on bonus after 6 months of employment
• Paid time off and paid holidays
• Medical and Dental insurance
• Opportunities for career growth and promotion
• Skills-enhancing training